A couple of weeks ago, I had read something on my friends facebook status. It said something like Marriage isn't hard...life is hard and together in our marriage we can help each other through it. At first when I read this I thought that statement was wrong....I had always been told and had the mind set that "marriage is hard". But then through out the next few days I really started thinking about her little statement. I Loved It!!! and really felt it to be true for me. Yes we have had our "discussions" throughout our marriage....but it is life that is hard...not being married to my best friend. He is the best part of my life and our children that we have been so greatly blessed with. Even in just the past week or so... going through the daily things that come up. I have loved looking at my marriage with this new perspective. We really are such a perfect fit. So here we are... 13 Years Closer to Eternity!!!!
3 months ago




I love it! What a great perspective! I'm so glad that your anniversary was so wonderful Sure miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo great you guys! Happy Anniversary! You guys do make the cutest couple :) So glad you married your best friend! Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteI just love you guys! I'm so grateful to be a part of your family!
ReplyDeleteAmazing people you are. :)