A

day at sea. That is what they called this day. To tell you the truth all the time we were on the boat is all starting to blend together for me, so I am basically just looking at the pictures that I took

and

going off of those dates. But like I said...I really didn't take too much in the way of pictures. This day was our first full day on the boat. We ate breakfast and
ditched dropped the kids off at the kids camp. Now don't get me wrong....WE LOVE OUR KIDS...

but the smiles on our face after the drop off were like no other. And I am sad/happy to say it, but the drop off only got easier as the week went on. A cruise is the perfect amount of family time and ALONE TIME. The kids camps were always fun and pack full of great things to do. And for us adults there was always great things to do too.

It took me sometime to loosen up enough to actually sit and enjoy some of the activities....I think being non drinkers it is harder to slip into that state of mind as quickly as those with a glass of who knows what. But we had a great time going to the cruise ship's version of the Newly Wed Game, Family Fued, and some dance classes and lots of other stuff. On this particular night it was the first formal night for the dinning room. We got all dressed up and had some pictures taken.

They are crazy about taking your picture. It is all free until you want to purchase your pictures. I can pretty easily pass on a picture that has me in it..

.but you put the kids in it and...Seriously!!!! look at them. ADORABLE!!!! The kids actually LOVED eating in the dinning room. And I am not sure who this boy sitting next to me was. For real, Cody hardly eats anything at home, but he ate a whole cheese pizza almost every night of the cruise.

Not to mention he tried a ton of other exotic foods. Elena would order a cheese burger almost every night...she would peal the cheese off and eat that and that was about all she ate. And of course they ate ALL of their nightly banana split.
No comments:
Post a Comment