3 months ago
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Cruise Day 6
As
our cruise
begins to come to an end and we start our way back to the good old USA, we found the weather to turn a little colder and wind to be a lot windier. This was kind of a bummer as we hadn't really taken advantage of the pool or water slide and now...it was too cold. I was really bummed that I couldn't run up on deck. I went running around the track one morning and it was my best run EVER!!! I felt like I was on top of the world!!!
I was running super fast,
feeling a perfect breeze and really fresh air and the unbeatable view!!!! AMAZING!!!!! Too bad it only happened one time. My pictures for the rest of the time are all pretty lame...just a little bit of randomness here and there. I did take a picture of a couple of the theaters on the ship. I thought for those of you that have never been on a cruise might
find it kind of interesting. Also lots of picture from off our balcony...pictures just can't capture the real beauty. There is a picture of the kids playing cards with Grandma and Grandpa and you gotta love Matt in the
back ground eating ONE of his MANY soft serve ice cream cones. We had our last formal dinner and had our waiter snap a picture of us. We sat here ever night, we also kept the same seating arrangement each night, as the kids were separated and could not fight. Dinner was
always amazingly pleasant. Here's Cody eating his cheese pizza that he famous of ordering each night. But to
go along with that pizza he again tried the fancy appetizer. Tonight....Escargot and Elena even got in on this one. And sweet Elena dancing with one of our waiters. It was another great, wonderful, amazing day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment