3 months ago
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Utah Part 3 - Matt Joins Us Again
Ok,
I need to finish up our Utah trip...Soooo finally the day came when we got to pick up Matt from the Airport. From there we set a new record for fastest suite buying, which also did not leave a lot of time for the kids to make much trouble....notice I said MUCH
trouble. Then we headed to
Old Spaghetti Factory to meet us with some friends, we brought our camera, but Cody was the
only one who took any pictures. The next days started our family reunion on Matt's side of the family. It was a full house, but lots of fun. We had family pictures, I brought my littl
e camera along and had Matt's sister snap one of Matt and I and took a couple of the kids. We then had a BBQ
and celebrate birthda
y's that would be taking place in the next few months. Cody was SO excited for his bibirthday celebration with his cousins. Each family that has someone's birthday to celebrate is in charge
of making a cake, so I did this cute little sharing
cake for Cody and Elena. (Ele
na's birthday isn't until September, but we figured she should open her presents from Grandma and Grandpa where they can see her open them. Cody was beyond thrilled with is gift from Grandma and Grandpa, it was a huge Lego Star Wars book and he still reads it every night. And Elena got Baby All-Gone, she lov
ed the doll, but was really really happy with this lipglo
ss watch her cousin gave her. Then we did fireworks. On Monday we went up into the canyons and also did a hike to the SL Overlook. Cody and Matt made it to the top and Elena and I
decided to stop half way and then collected potato bugs all the way down. At the camp site, there was a river that the kids love to play around. As predicted Cody made it into the water first and only after being ther
e about 3 minuets. He also made another splash later on that day. Both were accidents of course. I thought I had pictures, but the one I had is blurry...oh well, it is no fun to have a picture of a big almost 7 year old crying shown for all the world to see, especially if you are that 7 year old. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment