Thursday, April 2, 2009

Short Sheeting Results

So I got Cody all ready for bed, teeth brushed, books read, pull-up on and prayers said. Then I said... All right get into bed and I grabbed me camera. Cody looked at me, like why the heck do you have your camera??? And then of course he asked... what are you doing with your camera?? I said, I just want to take a picture of you all cozy in your bed. He was more then happy to humor me and climbed under the covers. He had no problems with the sheets being short, he just snuggled right in. (I even short sheeted the sheets extra short in hopes to bypass this problem.) He kept asking me to take more pictures as he pose in different cozy poses. I then said now this time stretch your legs out really strait. This is when he started having trouble and realized something was wrong. He looked under the covers to see what was going on with his sheets and then I said APRIL FOOLS, he jumped up and laughed and thought it was so funny. Matt's short sheeting whet OK, (I was about ready to start laughing as I could tell Matt was getting ready to get into bed. So I quickly got my tooth brush and started brushing my teeth.) As he pulled the covers down, he caught on that something was wrong and then looked up at me and said... Why did you short sheet the bed????? So of course I said April Fools, but ya, so it didn't turn out as well as I had anticipated. Oh well. there you have it.

5 comments:

  1. What a cute Mom you are! My kids got nuttin'! I cant believe how big Cody looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks for sharing your prank. We had breakfast for dinner, and I put an Out of Order sign on the toilet, with "April Fools!" on the inside of the lid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally see Matt saying that and you just chuckling under your breath, you are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's super cute! Hey, isn't that your old Hello Kitty box in the background? :)

    ReplyDelete