Friday, April 10, 2009

My Cards

So I totally scored big on my pay it forward gift. My friend Alish, (well I consider her my friend, I really don’t know her that well, but she and husband bought our house in Arizona. She is so talented and really has a knack for decorating and crafts. We really miss our house in Arizona and our yard, but we are so glad that such a wonderful family lives there now and love the way she has decorated and made the house theirs.) But oh yes, the cards. She made me several cards for all different kinds of occasions. Now, if I can just bring my self to use these cards, they are so cute it is hard to give them away. I guess what better way to keep paying it forward. Thanks Alish SOOOO much! I love them. As for my pay it forward people, remember I have 90 days….Ha Haa!

1 comment:

  1. Those are super CUTE!!! She is super talented. I think it would be hard for me to give them away as well. Just makes me want to go to the craft store and make something :)

    ReplyDelete