3 months ago
Saturday, April 11, 2009
It only took 18 months
Am I a bad mom, or is it just the second child syndrome???? I personally think it is because I am such a fantastic photographer....who needs the studio. Haaa Haaa, So I am very ashamed to admit that I have NEVER taken Elena to get her pictures done at a studio. I could name several excuses, but that does nothing to make it ok. I feel really bad, but I am trying to put and end to the guilt, so I finally did it. She did amazing and loved getting her pictures taken. After each picture she would say "More, More" As you can see it was VERY hard to decide what pictures to get of this Lil' Miss. She is a Doll!!!!! Now to get a family picture done. AHHHHH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Darling pictures! I am with you though, poor Blake has never had a studio picture taken (Polly took some and did a FANTASTIC job but he was 3 weeks old so looks nothing like that now). One of these days I may just surprise myself and get all our pictures taken at once!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! I'm horrible at getting my kids' pictures done too. You're definately not alone there! Cute dress & hair & I love the flowers! By the way - you're more than welcome to come and visit sometime. We would LOVE it!! :)
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are just so cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable. It was worth the wait :) Hope to see you guys soon. I ran into Rich the other day at Costco and we think we should have a big get together!!! What do you think?
ReplyDeleteSo cute! It is definitely the multiple child thing! Emma has never been to a studio! ( I, also, like to think it's because we are so talented!) Madisen had a professional photo every 2 months! Oh well, what can you do?
ReplyDelete