Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

I can never think of a good prank to do for April Fools. I am not very good at keeping a strait face when I am playing a trick or know something I shouldn't. And I really don't have the heart to do something mean, sooooo I decided to go for Short Sheeting. This was a prank I learned in YW as a behive, we loved short sheeting our YW President LaVerl's bed. We did this practically every time we were at her house and it never seemed to get old to us girls. Poor LaVerl, and her husband.... what good sports they always were. Any ways, so as I was thinking about what to do, it actually surprised me that I have never short sheeted Matt before. So I went to work, and did Cody's bed while I was at it. SO that is my extent of April Fools, and now..... we wait.

7 comments:

  1. That is so devious! I'll be glad to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats not a very effective joke on matt, because what you do to him effects you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great point from the above comment! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember . . . poor LaVerl. She really was a good sport. Didn't we have wonderful leaders? What fun we had. Good idea for a prank. Is Cody big enough to fit that far down in bed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so funny. I couldn't come up with anything this year either.... there is always next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally forgot about doing that to LaVerle! We did have fantastic leaders. They were so crazy and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete