We
had a wonderful
New Years Eve...Starting in the morning we loaded up the Ranger and the kids and headed out for a ride. We are only a few miles from a great spot to off road, so it is easy to zip out for a ride.
We bought an older Ranger that has low miles. It is exactly what Matt wants for hunting...and he likes that we can all ride on it together. I don't know how I feel about the lifted back seat, but it gives an adult more leg room as well as more cargo space under the seat. We still want to add a roll
bar for the back seat, but fortunately the terrain is very flat here. The most dangerous part is the cactus, and trees with thistles, but the kids are good at ducking and leaning towards each other to get out of an over grown tree's way. We did have one VERY close call when a cactus decided to hitch a ride.
You can see the picture of Cody and the little baby cactus stuck to his seat. Good thing he was leaning into the middle. And good thing we had a prayer before we left...well actually it was about 30 minuets before this happened. ( I said one while we were ridding, because we forgot to before.) We took a little break and let the kids run around and ate some snacks. There were these big ants that I was fascinated by, there is a little clip of the ants moving a marshmallow....I know, I am a little weird....but I am just so interested and amazed at the team work these little guys have.
3 months ago




That little cactus picture literally made me laugh out loud! HAHAHA! That's is soooo funny!
ReplyDelete