
Having just taken down the Christmas Decorations, it is easy to say...It is way more fun to decorate for Christmas than it is to undecorate after Christmas. With that said, here are a few pictures from

the "FUN" of decorating. I love these pictures because it totally shows the chaos that goes on when decorating, but I am always SO FULL of the Christmas Spirit that that chaos is wonderful! For example the pile of boxes that were turned into a play house

(can you see Cody's legs sticking out?) And I love the picture of the Christmas train set up on the kitchen floor and how

Cody's Lego guys are hiding in between the tracks and the other guys are in the back of one of the train cars. Now I can only guess that if this happened when I was undecorating, you would have heard words out of my mouth that sounded something like this....

Stop playing with the boxes, you guys are ripping them and making a huge mess. Or...Cody why did you pick the middle of the kitchen floor to set the Christmas train up and your Lego's are right in my walking path and are going to get broken. I am glad I have these pictures that shows the kids doing what they do best....making messes and me.. loving the mess.
No comments:
Post a Comment