Such

a beautiful day it was

sad to see it end...but that is the great thing about Arizona in December and January, it will be another beautiful day tomorrow and the next day and the next and the next.... But evening came and we put out all of our left over Christmas items plus a few new items to the New Years Spread. I think next year we need to accumulate some friends to help us eat all this food....but somehow over the next few days we managed to

push ourselves and eat most of it. We were in puzzle mode this year and whipped out three puzzles. One 1,000 piece and two 500 piece puzzles. This picture shows Cody and Matt in their most "puzzling" faces. I also got this cute idea off the

blog
ourbestbites.com I wanted to buy some New Years Eve stuff like this blog lady did, but I was too cheep to spend $10.00 on that kind of stuff. So I used our tree up in the playroom as the ornaments were way more New Years Eveish.

I already had a pack of balloons and had stopped by the bank to get some cash earlier that week....I never have any cash! Any ways it turned out really fun...we took turns popping balloons, which had a dollar and some had a message of what to do to keep your dollar. Again I did some videos for those of you back home in Utah. I love these videos, it just shows us so unscripted or held back. Just being silly and comfy in our own home. And now I just watch these little clips and think how lucky I am to be with these people the rest of my life and forever!!!
This first clip is of Cody popping his balloon and then Elena popping hers.
This next clip is the continuum of the first one Elena's message and teaching a dance move.
This clip is Matt popping a balloon and his message, I Love the kids reaction.
This last one is hilarious to me. It is Matt's one armed push up...I know, I am a lucky girl!!! You may have to watch this one twice..it just gets more funny the more I watch it. I really am a lucky girl!!
I guess I should have prefaced that one with...one of Cody's messages said to do 10 pushups and it just kind of evolved into the one handed push up. And then I decided to throw in the video of the kids doing their 10 pushups....because they are awesome at them.
What a great day and fun party!I loved the videos- they are the next best thing to skyping and being there. What a fun family activity!
ReplyDeleteI want you to be my mom!!! You are the best mom... EVER!!! You are so stinkin' fun and I miss you to death! My favorite part of this post is Elena's push ups! LOL!!!! Oh- and Matt learning Elena's dance! Love it!!!
ReplyDelete