Well, much to our surprise we are off again. Back to Arizona we go. (I know you all just gasped with disbelief, but it is true.) Matt got a promotion to be a RVP (regional vice president), bad news is, it is based out of Phoenix. Lots of mixed emotions, but this is too good of an opportunity for Matt to say no to. Strangely we feel really good about taking this job and yet we REALLY don't want to leave Utah and all that we have here. But in all reality Matt is 32 and still has 30 more years in his working career, with that kind of time frame, I am sure we will find our way back to Utah again (I hope so). We figured while the kids are still young, we should get all this moving out of our system. So the big question is......Can we still use our old Arizona Drivers License, since the expiration date isn't until 2043. I guess it pretty much voided out when the Utah Drivers License Division hole punched through the middle of it. Dangit!!!! Well that is our big news! Thanks for loving and supporting all of our craziness.
3 months ago




You have been great neighbors...we are sad to see you leave. I hope you will be able to move back.
ReplyDeleteWe are going to miss you! The kids are so excited to play at Cody's house today. We will have to visit a lot.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, promotions are a good thing! And the adventure is always great for the family, no?!
ReplyDeleteThen you just have to keep us up to date on your blog!!
ReplyDeleteSo, so sad to see you go :(
ReplyDeleteThat's a big move but a great opportunity too. Best wishes in your new adventure!
ReplyDeleteSay it isn't so! Noooooo!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS!!!!! WOW, what an emotional roller coaster. I am super excited for Matt, but this means we will say goodbye again. Wish we had spent lots more time together while you were here. When do you go? Do you already have the house up for sale? So excited for you, but super sad you are leaving again. Come by and meet Bailey before you go :)
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful for you guys! But we will sure miss you here.
ReplyDeleteDang it! we will miss you but congrates. Lori this is so random but I was looking through a baking book and I found this and remembered that you were intersted. This is the Top torch for making creme brulee the brand is Bernzomatic 3 in 1 micro Torch (28.99) it is said to be the best! So now you can celabrate the move with some home made creme brulee.
ReplyDeleteBummer! I never even saw you guys while you were in UT!! GOOD LUCK! And congrats.
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo crazy! Good luck to you :)
ReplyDeleteThat's exciting and congrats on the job promotion. My sister Alyson is heading out there in the fall. Her husband will be working out there also.
ReplyDeleteI trying to figure out why you didn't live in Phoenix when I did and why I didn't live in Utah when you did. Bummer. Well, good luck with the move and new job and everything! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this? I'm excited to have you back, but dang it would've been great for you guys to head back farther south ;)
ReplyDelete