Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Easter Cookies

I love sugar cookies, so any excuse I get to make them, I take it!!! My newest thing is not just plain old sugar cookies, but sugar cookies on a stick. Everything is better on a stick right? I decided I would frost the ones on a stick and then let the kids do the others, with out me trying to help or influence them to frost them to my liking. Both kids were so dedicated in there own way as far as frosting goes. Elena, just couldn't get enough frosting in her mouth. She was constantly licking and licking and licking. I could hardly get a picture with out her licking her knee or the counter or the knife or the cookie. Cody, wanted to have a taste of all the colors of frosting, to see which one he liked the best. Funny thing...he liked them all the same. Both kids did a great job frosting. The Easter Bunny was a smart little bunny and used some of the cookies on a stick as a basket filler.

1 comment:

  1. I like the basket with the IBC Root Beer. I'll have to have our bunny try that one!

    Ang

    ReplyDelete