SO cute! I'm glad your trip was fun and I'm really glad you recovered from the burrito!
Did you delete my last comment a made about this post?
No Melissa, I never saw your comment. What happend to it?
Well, I'll just repost it then... I said, "Geez, Lori! Didn't anyone ever tell you that that's a bad word?" (for some reason it was funnier the first time I typed it- oh wel) :(
It was still funny Melissa, thanks for the repost :)
Awwww! She's a doll!
SO cute! I'm glad your trip was fun and I'm really glad you recovered from the burrito!
ReplyDeleteDid you delete my last comment a made about this post?
ReplyDeleteNo Melissa, I never saw your comment. What happend to it?
ReplyDeleteWell, I'll just repost it then... I said, "Geez, Lori! Didn't anyone ever tell you that that's a bad word?" (for some reason it was funnier the first time I typed it- oh wel) :(
ReplyDeleteIt was still funny Melissa, thanks for the repost :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww! She's a doll!
ReplyDelete