Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

A few weeks ago Cody had his Kindergarten Graduation. They sang tons of cute songs. His teacher Mrs Hoddenbach, was exactly the teacher Cody needed. I LOVE her and will forever appreciate the great influence she has had on Cody, truly and amazing lady. Cody has a lot of School Pride and it makes me sad to take him away from a school he loves so much. Cody will start 1st grade in Arizona on August 11th, which happens to be his birthday...poor kid, but that is not what we tell him, we tell him....."It's AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I have added two videos from Cody's program. Remember to pause my music on the side of this blog. I had to cut the videos down to get them to load, so some of the really cute parts are missing, but you get the idea. The first one is called "Read to Me Some More" and then there is my favorite one called "I Like It Here"..... So why are we moving again??? Makes me want to CRY!!!!!! On a happier note, you have to watch closely at his eye brows at the very beginning for the video, they do a little dance. Gosh, I love this kid!!!! Congrats Cody Code on your Graduation from Kindergarten, you are truly an amazing little boy!!!!! (Darn... the upload made the quality too bad to see the cute eyebrow dance, you will have to go to my face book page and click on videos, you can see it better there.

5 comments:

  1. Aaawww!! We're gonna miss you guys! What a darling family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie! I can't wait to see the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let this kindergarten graduation be the start of the wonderful world of education! With good parents, how can he go wrong!

    Great new main picture, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He seems like such a cute little guy. I like that graduation hat too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had such a great teacher this year and it all worked out :)

    ReplyDelete