Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Our 15th Wedding Anniversary

On this day it was Wednesday, day 5 of our trip.  We were still in Puerto Valletta.  We woke up and enjoyed our morning.  We all got ready and headed out for about an hour of shopping as our boat would be leaving the port soon.
We definitely conquered that quickly.  We came back with some great little souvenirs.   We got a couple of hats, that you will see us sport on the last day of our cruise.

And we got Elena this adorable mexican dress, which she wore to church this past Sunday and then proceeded to spill grape jelly all the way down the front of it. But luckily I got a picture of her before that happened.

We then took the kids to Kids Camp for most of the rest of the day....since it was our anniversary and all.  Matt spoiled me and booked me a message at the spa on the ship.  I somehow talked him into doing a couples massage and it was AMAZING!!! At the end of our hour, they put my hand into his hand, but I didn't know it was his hand.  I thought the lady was holding my hand.  They told us we could lay there for a bit and then get up and get ready....then they left the room.  But someone was still holding my hand.  I said to Matt....so am I holding your hand?  I wish we had a picture of ourselves all in spa gear and massage tables and cucumbers on our eyes.  But I don't, so I wanted to be sure to write it down here to help me remember.

We left the kids at Kids Camp for dinner, so we could have a nice dinner on our own.  We also just layed out and watch this beautiful ball of fire lower itself into the ocean.  Oh heaven I tell you!!!! Such a great memorable 15th Anniversary, and I am not even sick of you yet!!!

1 comment: