Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Cruise Day 2 and 3 (Day at Sea)


So I guess we are cruise snobs, we splurged last time and went for a balcony and now we could never go back to not having a balcony.  At any moment of any day you can have a view like this.  



For example here are the kids fresh out of bed, mismatched PJ's I am sure and no one has to know.  You could be naked and none would know....not that I have tried that, well maybe.... But seriously how cool right!!!  Cruises are awesome....private balcony just makes it 80 times better!!!

 This boat had an amazing miniature golf course.  We played several times throughout our cruise. The kids LOVED IT!!!!
 These next two shots are really cool, the picture just doesn't capture it.  The ship allowed you to walk right up to the very front of the ship....I don't remember our last boat letting us do that.  Kind of a Titanic feel when she is sort of standing up at the front of the boat.  Any ways that is where we are in these pictures.
 Makes me want to sing....I'm on top of the world... Hey!  I'm on top of the world.. Hey!!!  :)



 It was either Day 2 or Day 3 that was our first formal night.... The days kind of run together for me. So they have tons of Photo backdrops set up with photographers there to take your picture.  You can take as many as you want with any backdrop.  We took several and had some amazing ones turn out, especially of the kids. (We have dang cute kids if you haven't already noticed)  But the problem was is that each 8X10 was $25.00 and seriously....what am I going to do with all of those 8X10s.  So finally we narrowed it down to 4 and then ultimately decided to just get this one.  Kind of a cheesy traditional cruise picture, but hey we figured we were on a cruise.  And then we can put that extra $100 into some real family photos in the future.
We loved going to the shows, sometimes we would bring the kids and other times we left them at Kids Camp.  

Cody doesn't love kids camp.  It is too noisy and too many kids for him.  But he tolerates it so that Matt and I can have some time alone.  Cody is technically old enough to check himself in and out of Kid Camp, but I am not quite ok with that idea yet.  I think by the time we go on our next cruise I will feel ok about it and I think he will love that freedom of not being trapped in there.  Elena on the other hand LOVED Kids Camp!!  So sometimes, we would let Cody pal around with us to some of the shows.  While we were out and about we found the game room, so we gave it a try. 

The kids loved to play the big Chess Game. 

And of course each night when we would come back to our room, there was a towel animal.  The kids always looked forward to that!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Great! I love hearing about your activities each day!

    ReplyDelete