It
has been 10 years, maybe even more since Matt first had his eye on the Endless Pool. On Thursday his dream finally came true. Matt took the morning off from work to help with the install.
Matt could hardly wait to jump in and try it out. Once it was done...You couldn't get him out of that pool. Matt has a work ethic like I have never seen and this was the closest he had ever come to just taking the rest of the day off. But despite my temptress efforts and that of the glistening pool. He showered and changed from his swim suite to his business suite. Guess someone has to earn the money to pay for this thing. Thanks for all you do Matt, I am glad you finally have your endless pool. You definitely deserve it.
This is a video of Matt's first time using the Endless Pool, as you can see he is book'n it. The worker guys were skeptical of this "swim machine". I think Matt convinced them that this is no wimpy jets shooting water in your face, this is the real deal.
This is a video of Matt's first time using the Endless Pool, as you can see he is book'n it. The worker guys were skeptical of this "swim machine". I think Matt convinced them that this is no wimpy jets shooting water in your face, this is the real deal.
The Kids also have a blast with this too, It kind of gives a lazy river affect. It reminds me of that part on Finding Nemo, where they were in the current with the sea turtles.




That looks like so much fun! Glad Matt's dream finally came true.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I'm glad you finally have it Matt! I really want to try it out. That is nice that it is fun for the kids too.
ReplyDeleteSeeing him swim reminds me of swim class in High School. He was always asked to show the class how it was done! Looks super cool. Wished we lived closer so that we could come and try it out. Keep posting video, so fun to watch the kids so excited!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so amazingly fun!
ReplyDelete