Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas Morning!

We had a Wonderful Christmas Day! If you haven't already, you have to watch the videos of us waking the kids up...priceless! (scroll down to Santa Came) We were lucky and at the last minute Matt's parents decided to come sleep over on Christmas Eve along with Tiffany and Paul. Matt's family has a tradition of Eggs Benedict on Christmas Morning, but this is one tradition we decided to pass on. Instead our Santa brings us our favorite cereal, which works out perfect because being in the kitchen cooking and cleaning up is the last place I want to be when all the fun is happening in the living room. However, I didn't want to spoil their tradition...so we decided to go all out and have Eggs Benedict and set a fancy table for breakfast....well, that is about as fancy as I get . We all got new helmets for the 4 wheeler and I wish I would have taken a picture of the kids in the Jeep warring their helmets. Isn't Elena's SOOO cute! After our fun morning of opening presents, we got ready and went to Matt's work to say Merry Christmas to the residents and Matt calls BINGO. Then we went to my mom's and to Matt's parents. I am tired of writing this post and since Christmas is long past....there you go.

2 comments:

  1. My little 2 year old has the same jammies Elena is wearing. Funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a great day.

    ReplyDelete