
Can you believe Cody is a five year old. Today we had a wonderful,
fun filled day today celebrating this great occasion! Of course I stayed up late last night making the cake. Our original plan was to have a WALL-E cake,


but at the last minute Cody changed his mind to Special Agent
OSO (from the Disney Channel) I am not so sure how I really

feel about it…. Definitely not my best cake ever, but it was made with a lot of love and that counts for something, right? I will post more on the Birthday, but I am beat for tonight!
Jaren had a great time over there. BTW...cute cake! He has already asked 3 times today if he can go to Cody's house today!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute Cake! I cannot believe he is 5 already... where has the time gone?? Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteFive? Already! I would have said it was 4 years ago that he was born. My how time flies!
ReplyDeleteThe cake is adorable Lori! You did a great job but that doesn't surprise me. It looked like fun!
ReplyDeleteOh that cake rocks!! Noah wanted a wall-e bday too and changed his mind at the last moment too. That is cute cody likes that show. And you are talented!!He is so cute! doesn't it go by too fast??(most the time lol)
ReplyDeleteThe cake looks awesome Lori!
ReplyDeleteLook like a pretty good cake to me. What a cute kid.
ReplyDeleteI can't get over the pic where Elaina has her hand in her mouth. How does she make such cute crusty faces?
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to Cody's forehead?
ReplyDelete