Wednesday, August 19, 2009

He's got a huge noggen!

Some of you asked..... What happened to Cody's head???? Well.... the big bump is from a mosquito bite. I don't know what in the heck bit this poor kid, but Cody sure reacted to it. The pictures, as always, really don't capture the hugeness of this bite. Matt and I often caught ourselves laughing and making hidden jesters about how big the bite was. We couldn't believe it was swollen like this for several days. As for the gouge..... (as shown in the previous post of Cody eating his birthday cake) ....it came later from and untimely collision of Cody's head and my fingernail. Don't ask me how my stubby fingernail made such a nice gouge in Cody's head.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. That is huge. I can totally see the two of you giggling behind his back.... so funny. Poor kid. Hope it starts to go down soon. As long as it doesn't seem to bother him, right?? Hope to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Cody. Caitlyn keeps asking when we are going to see him again!

    ReplyDelete