Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Ohhh Tute"

Elena has grown so much over the past couple of months, from mastering the stairs (thank goodness) to singing happy birthday (in her own little way of course). She understands and listens and obeys pretty well for a soon to be 18 month old. She can say many words and phrases, like….. Good Girl (this is mostly when she is turning around and going down the stairs, since this is the phrase I shout out as she stands at the end of the stairs…..ELENA!!! turn around…... good girl!). There you go, is another phrase she says and when she says Thank You, it just melts your heart. She also loves looking in the mirror and playing in the water as I do her hair. I want to grow her hair out, so I have just been swooshing her bangs to the side, but with her active personality, that swooshing doesn’t last long and her hair is just shaggy in her face. So we have been experimenting with some cute pony tails. Her are a few, that I was able to get some pictures of. I love when I am done doing her hair, she looks in the mirror and says “ohhh tute” meaning cute!

6 comments:

  1. She is oh so tute!!! She is getting so big. I still think of her as a baby. They just grow up too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are TUTE!!! So fun to have a little girl and be able to make her look just beautiful :) You are such a cute mommy, you can tell she just loves you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hair, it makes her look so cute and adorable as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. Thanks for the hair ideas. Kenny does my girl's hair while I'm at work and when I get home I try not to panic. They usually have comb over's and such. I'll have to show him the pictures so he can see girls are supposed to look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has beautiful thick hair for an almost 18th month old, too. I can't believe how fast they grow, it's so fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember when you were that age Lori. And you were just as cute!

    ReplyDelete