
Has anyone else ever done this? Look closely… yep, you got it. No clothes are being washed in the washer, just lots of soapy water. I find my self doing this more and more and it is starting to scare me. I get the water running, add the soap etc. and then go to get the clothes. Well something happens

between then and there and a while later I stumble upon my pile of clothes, still on the floor waiting for me to come and put them in the washer. By this time the washer is all filled up, the lid is still open and the water has been swishing

around for a good portion of the cycle. Luckily it stops after a few minuets, because the lid is open, still waiting for me to come and put the clothes in.
Hahhhhhh, that looks better.
Yeah Lori, we can lose our minds together. I have done that like 3 times. Everyone I asked thinks I'm crazy and they haven't done it, I'm glad I'm not alone!
ReplyDeleteI do that ALL the time. I am also really bad at putting a load of laundry in and then forgetting about it for a few days... so I then have to wash the clothes a couple of times to get the (I've been sitting in the washer for a few days) smell out. Gotta love being a mom, so many things going all at once. But if we were not multi taskers then our homes would look a LOT worse :) Thank's for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOh no! I've never done that because I don't wash my clothes like normal people do. I add the soap after my clothes then start the washer. Kenny wonders what I'm doing but that's how my mom washed our clothes. Old habits are hard to die.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great we can suffer in such luxury!
ReplyDeleteBeen there, done that. I didn't think we were supposed to start losing our memories until we were Grandmother age, but it's been happening for a while for me. . .
ReplyDeleteSo sad it admit, but I do it all the time. I think I have the cleanest water in AZ.
ReplyDelete