Congrats

to my niece Hillary, who won the Miss Kearns Pageant. All of her hard work and uncontrollable good looks landed her the title of Miss Kearns 2009. When asked her onstage question…What does community service mean to you… her answer…. “It is an act of Love”
I love her answer, I feel it just kind of sums up Hillary in a nutshell, because she is one who will bend over backwards to serve and to love those she comes in contact with.
I was watching the video of when she won and Cody came and sat on my lap. I pointed out his cousin Hillary, standing on the stage among all the other girls

and told him to watch closely, she is about to win the crown. After she won, he asked... how did she win? Was she the quietest??? (Can you tell we play the quite game at our house) I was thinking about it though and to a four year old, seeing all these girls on stage standing so quietly and then hearing loud screams and cheers in the back ground. It would only make sence that Hillary won because she was so quite. Of course we all know that you won, because you are Hillary and you gave it your all. Love You Hillary!
What a dear sweet blog article. Well, all of yours are that way!
ReplyDeleteCody is such a cute kid. Gotta just love him. Congrats to your niece, looks like a really fun time.
ReplyDelete