Tuesday, March 26, 2013

San Tan Flats

My neighbor Alaina (not to be confused with my daughter Elena) across the street is a planer, she always has a very booked scheduled and gets so much accomplished. I am a spur of the moment type person and although that is good in some ways....most of the time I am always running behind and going in circles and seem to never accomplish anything.  I always have good intentions...but usually I am all talk, ie...Yes lets get together sometime and do something!!!!  Really want to, but I never plan it.  Alaina is my perfect match, because she WILL plan it.  So we got our fun group together and headed out to San Tan Flats.  It was super crowded as it was a Saturday night and perfect weather, so we were excited to find a great parking spot. Right when we pulled in we heard a hissing sound and had driven over a rock and it popped our tire.  So Matt and Rob (Alaina's Husband) changed that while we found a table.  The line for food was forever long, but despite all that....we had an awesome time!  The kids just danced and danced and danced.  There was a live band and the girls were all natural groupies.  Someone gave Cody a dollar tip for helping them load their box full of wood.  He was amazed that by doing something he wanted to do, actually earned him a dollar without even trying. It was so nice to visit and talk as adults while the kids had a blast playing out in the open. We roasted peeps and made s'mores.  Such a fun night with our awesome neighbors!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment