
My friend Melissa and I took the kids to the zoo a couple of weeks ago on Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Both of our husbands had to work, so we decided to get out before the summer hits and the zoo

becomes the last place you want to be.
We had a great time...I am not a zoo lover, I like it, but I like to have a look and move on to the next animal. I am glad Melissa felt the same. The kids had a blast being together!!!
So somewhere along the way...

this little girl has become high maintenance. I had my first pedicure when I was 30 years old...I am kind of like a Honda, I am pretty low maintenance.

But Elena, well she is like....I don't know, some fancy car that requires a lot of pampering. I am so glad I have her to help me remember to slow down and do something for our self every once in a while.

On Dr Seuss's Birthday Elena came home wearing a

Dr.

Seuss hat she had made. She then decided she needed to make Ruby one. This girl loves crafts, so she worked and made it all by her self.
Dog in the Hat is what she called it. She also added a cute flower to her hat to make it Girl in the hat.
You

know when you go to check on your kids and they just melt your heart?

Surprisingly it happens quite often around here. Here are a couple of times that I was able to catch them in the act. Sweet Cody reading to Elena and then the kids playing Lego Friends and Star Wars or Ninjago. Heaven on Earth I tell you!! I have a couple of Awesome Kiddos!!
And how often do you cut into a pepper and it is shaped like a heart? Thank you pepper for making me look like an awesome mom!!!
I
Love these
pictures of Cody

cuddled up with Ruby.
It is a very rear occasion to catch him falling asleep on accident somewhere other then his bed. These picture are both during Spring Break...so kudos to me for wearing him out!!!
You know those times when all the sudden you realize it is too quite and you become fearful of what kind of silent destruction might be taking place. Well as you can see, I was pleasantly surprised to see Elena had made a numbers chain. From 1 -101
No comments:
Post a Comment