3 months ago
Friday, November 2, 2012
1st Day of School Take Two!
Cody's first day of school was not quite as eventful as Elena's thank goodness. Somehow
I have given myself the task of waking the kids up,
by carrying them down stairs and laying them on the couch. Then I make them a comfy place to sit at the table, by covering their chair with one of their blankets. Elena is an early bird and is usually up and going before it is time to wake Cody up. But Cody...
well he has a rough time in the morning. We start plenty early, but he likes to drag his feet...literally!!! But somehow in the last few minuets we somehow get him pulled together and get out the door. And of course there is that bright sun again making great squinty eyed pictures. I can't believe Cody is now in the 3rd grade!
He is a great student and is loved by everyone.
Way to go Cody!!! And I have adjusted well to being home alone, but I look forward to when it is pick up time and they can come home!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment