Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Reindeer Store

The story of my life. Playing catch up on my blog. Will I ever catch up? I will keep on trying. So last month, well actually it was the end of November we went to the Bass Pro Shop or as Elena calls it....The Reindeer Store. They had all sorts of fun Christmas Festivities for the family. They had a station where the kids could write letters to Santa and mail them. They also had a miniature Christmas train set up in a little village. Targets you could shoot at with guns and another for bows. They also had remote control monster trucks you could drive and a race car track. The best part was of course Santa, that you could visit and have a picture taken with. We got a cute family picture with him, but I have put it somewhere that I can's remember, so I will have to scan that in some other time. The kids also got to do a really cute craft. This place is amazing on it's own, add all this fun Christmas stuff and it was a super fun family activity. And can you believe that it was all FREE. How often does something like that happen these days. Of course Matt's whole Christmas came from the Bass Pro Shop, so I guess they made money off us after all. Oh, and how cute is Elena with that little pink Gun.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about playing catch up. What a fun place! I love the picture of Elena with the pink gun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. I love free activities, especially when they are that fun. Love all the pictures. That is a great picture of you with the two kids, you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun activity and how great that it was free! I loved seeing the pictures! I miss you all!

    ReplyDelete