3 months ago
Monday, November 22, 2010
And a purple closet.
We
have neglected painting Elena's room long enough....only 3 houses and three years later and we finally did it! I bought this bedding set a couple days after bringing Elena home for the first time. When I bought this set, I also bought a couple rolls of
wall paper that goes with it,but never put it up. Elena wanted her room to be pink and purple, but
as you can see purple would not have matched the blessed wall paper boarder. So I sweet talked her (not an easy task) into Pink and Gree
n. But....we also painted her closet purple to appease her little heart. I am sure someday when we go to sell, buyers will walk through and say...who in the crap paints the closet purple? And we will be the happy ones that say....It was us, the Mom and Dad of our sweet daughter Elena. Some day I want a cute white bedroom set for her room, but this piece of cheep wood will have to do for now. Oh, but I imagine that it is a white bedroom set and it looks SOOO cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love clotheslines! And pink and green are my favorite color combinations (my kitchen cupboards and back splash are these colors). Good job getting the paper on straight. I've never tried that.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute Lori! I love it! You always do such a good job with decorating. I loved your post, too. You're such a good mom!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute room. I bet she just LOVES IT!
ReplyDelete