What

a great weekend, our little princess turned two on Sunday! We started out the celebration on Saturday by going to Chuck E Cheese's. Elena loved riding the

horse (she has some old school Southern Utah accent and says Harse instead of horse)pretty cute!!!! I had so much fun, watching the kids choose their games they wanted to play and put their tokens in. I say "I" because Matt was busy playing games of his own.....needless to say....about 50 tokens later Matt finally won the "Flaming Finger"

game and won a ton of tickets. He also hit the 250 bonus tickets on another game and Cody won a thing of Cotton Candy on the same game. This is a picture of the tickets shooting out, and Cody holding his coupon for Cotton Candy. Thanks to

Matt we had enough tickets to cash in for a big glitter ball that the kids love to play with. So Chuck E,

looks like you did it again... Fun night, great food and entertainment for all of us.
ThE CaKE

I then spent all night and into the wee hours of the morning making

Elena's birthday cake. It is a Lola Cake. (this is a little girl from my favorite TV show Charlie and Lola) and it turned out

to be a big hit! Elena couldn't stop looking at it. I am happy with the way it turned out. And again....

thanks to the Lisa Hatch frosting recipe, it tasted pretty good too. We had my brother John and his wife and kids come over for cake and ice cream. It was nice to have others there to help us eat the cake.
No siGn of GiRliEeNesS heRE!!!

That is a lie for sure! I don't know quite what to call her..... Princess, Diva, Lil' Miss???..... nothing seems strong enough to emphasize the amount of girl that comes out of this little darling. The presents just kept coming and so did the amount of BLING that was layered on. She just couldn't get enough of it.

From high heels to necklaces, to rings,

sunglasses, bracelets, and tiaras. and don't forget the pretend lip stick! (So glad to know that the girl is content with the fake plastic lipstick!! And I have no intentions of buying the real stuff for quite sometime!!!!!) And at the end of the day, she was decked out and could hardly keep all of her accessories placed on her body.

We

sure love you Elena! Your smile is SOOO contagious and we can't get enough of your giggles. We are so blessed to have you as ours.
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!!!!
Happy birthday! WOW that cake was amazing! way to go! Ezra's bday is in november and izzy's is in december, what cake are you going to make them? :-) glad elena had such a great day!
ReplyDeleteLori, your cake looks amazing! And Elena is so darn cute I can't stand it.!
ReplyDeleteNo way, she can't be two already!!! She's growing up way to fast!
ReplyDeleteShe is so darling with all of the BLING. What a fun birthday. They grow up so fast, but every minute is so worth it. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures. Elena is such a fun little girl!! The kids can't wait to have her come stay with us. Nice job on the cake.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Elena!
ReplyDeleteI <3 Charlie and Lola! Can you please email me the Lisa Hatch frosting recipe and how to do this Lola cake? I <3 it!
Love it! I love the cake too. You're talented!
ReplyDeleteI loved your post! I wish we could have been there to see her all decked out but pictures are the next best thing. I'm so impressed with your cake Lori. It was amazing! No wonder it took you into the night to do it.
ReplyDeleteShe reminds me of our daughter Lindsey.
ReplyDeleteGlad I finally looked up your blog! I've added you to my list!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, cute little Elena! The cake is darling! Brings back memories of cake decorating in YWs. =) Cute girlie girl!
ReplyDelete