
There is no stopping it....each year they just keep getting older. My baby turned 5 on September 27th!!! She woke up before we did so we couldn't wake her up by singing Happy Birthday like we normally do. It was a school day so it wasn't much of anything special for her in the morning. But her breakfast requests were fulfilled.

She wanted Rice Krispies with Bananas and a Graham Cracker with Gold Fish Crackers on it. (the graham cracker with goldfish....that must have just been a special birthday request because we have never had that one before or since then.) After scooting off to get kids to school, I had to run a few errands one of which was picking up some balloons for Elena. So I guess there is a helium shortage and I had to go all over town to find a Dollar Tree with helium. Then I hurried to grab some treats for Elena's class. Of course they

didn't have just normal Rice Krispy Treats, so I had to hurry and write Happy Birthday Elena on each one...I couldn't just leave it blank!!! I put them all in a zip-lock bag and tied a cute ribbon around it and tied a balloon on to it too. I was going to take a picture of it, but than decided on waiting and getting a picture of Elena at school with it. I took it and dropped it off, but they were having circle time on the rug. Dang...no picture. Then I had to get to Cody's School to help out there for a few hours.

When asked where Elena wanted to go for dinner, she just wanted to stay home and have Slimy Chicken (Costco rotisserie chicken). Which made it convenient as we had Karate and Matt got home from work a little later than planed. We had a nice family Birthday Party and had Elena's Birthmom over and also one of our close friends. We also Skyped Matt's Parents while Elena opened her presents. And I promise...when Elena went to school today her leggings were clean and hole less.

We were all so excited to get to the cupcakes, we forgot to get a candle in there and sing Happy Birthday until Elena had already started eating it. It was a fun day to celebrate an amazing day....the day our little Elena was born!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment