Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Little Open House

We had a small openhouse after Cody's Baptism. Again I wish I would have taken more pictures.  I always think that people will think me dumb for taking pictures all the time.  I am kind of shy to take pictures with a crowd of people, then I am to just take pictures in my own home with just my own little family. But we are so glad that we had some of our friends and family there to celebrate with us.  Anyways!!!  I was so excited that I finally got to use my CTR cookie cutter for my own little boys baptism. I have lent this out and made so many CTR cookies for other peoples kids Baptism or for Primary teachers etc. that I was so happy to be making them for Cody!!! Later on we went to Cafe Rio (see Cafe Rio post below this one) and then came home and Cody got to open his presents.  Turning 8 is kind of an expensive year....Buying Scriptures, New Suite (which I was cheep and am trying to get a few more months out of the one he already has.) $70.00 worth of scout stuff...Well it seemed like more when I was looking at the budget, but I guess just the two things....but still!!!!  Oh and presents too!!!  He LOVED his new scriptures and was so happy that they were blue. (i got the last blue one....they are now on back order for who knows how long)  My mom sent him his own little hymn book that matches his scriptures. He thinks it is the coolest thing!!!!  It was a busy, fun, wonderful Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment