I

am at that point where I am behind on several blog posts. So I will just kind of post them as I get them done.

We had a crazy three weeks where we had a constant stream of family visitors. It was a blast!!! We started out with Matt's Sister Allison and her husband Keith and three kids. Our kids and

their kids are joined at the hip when they get together. They all play so well together. It is like a vacation for us when they come, because we pretty much don't have to do

anything for the kids but provide them some food. They all just disappear into their play world. Although the water was kind of cold, it didn't stop them from having a great time swimming. At the last second I threw together some prizes and did an Easter egg hunt in the pool.

It was really fun, but I didn't get very many pictures. The girls loved coloring and doing clay outside. They all ate lots and lots of Popsicles.

While they were here it was April Fools so we turned their drinks into Jello,and gave them odd kitchen utensils to eat their dinner with. The girls slept

in the 4th bedroom (just an extra room we keep all our extra stuff in) They loved fixing up the bunk bed like a fort and setting up the stuff animals just so. They got to sleep in the same room and were pretty good to settle

down and go to sleep. I love the picture of them asleep in their fort. Caitlyn is sleeping with her American Girl Doll and Elena chose some foam paint brushes???

THE BOYS ON THE OTHER HAND.....not so good. When it was time for bed we had to put Jonah in Elena's room. They were having way too much fun and neither of them would be quiet long enough to fall asleep. But they still had fun during the day playing in the fort they made with Cody's bed. Too bad they both couldn't sleep in it.

We also

spent time at the park. Went for a ride on the ranger, and did lots of sidewalk chalk. Time went by way too fast and soon

it was time for the tears to start as they had to say good bye. With all the sadness that goes on after the cousins leave it makes me wonder if it was all worth it. And of course it was and we would do it over and over again.
You guys are the best hosts ever! Thanks for always taking such good care of us. I hate watching Caitlyn cry when we leave, but I still think it is worth it:) I'm pretty sure both of the kids would move in with you guys in a heart beat.
ReplyDelete