Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lights at Temple Square (AZ style)

 Every time we mention that we are going or have gone to see the lights on temple square, everyone here in Mesa corrects us and says you mean the Mesa Temple.  I don't know, I think temple square is a pretty fitting name for the Mesa temple, have you looked at it....it is about as square as they come.  I think if there is a Temple, visitor center,  and distribution center, all with in a SQUARE block, than it is grandfathered in as a Temple Square.  Just humor me people and say...Oh, have a great time.  Or, oh yes the lights sure are lovely.  Any ways here are some pictures of our visit to Temple Square here at the Mesa Temple.  And again it was fun to have my mom with us, she had never experienced seeing the lights in 60 degree weather and we even enjoyed a few songs from a horn quartet...until we remembered our home teachers would be at our house in 20 min.  It was another great Christmasy evening.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I agree it is a Temple Square.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that last picture of your kids holding hands in front of Christ! Beautiful! And that's my temple where I was sealed to my mom, dad and sister :)

    ReplyDelete