Seeing

Santa really doesn't get much better than at

the Bass Pro Shop!

We met Matt there just as he got off work, so that we could avoid the crowds. It was perfect! We walked

in, got in line and right as it was almost our turn, in

walked Matt. I will let you decide for your self, but I think this is

the real Santa. He took his

time with the kids and made sure to tell them to leave some milk and cookies for him to eat on

Christmas Eve...Oh and not just white milk, but to make sure it is CHOCOLATE!!! They have all sorts of fun activities to do there , like

shooting guns, a marry-go-round. racing cars, fake snowball fights, a Christmas craft, writing a letter to Santa...plus all the fun fish and ATV's. We had a great time! And loved having my mom there with us too.
I loved the pictures but especially the video! It's great to be able to share in your experiences!
ReplyDelete