3 months ago
Monday, November 14, 2011
Trunk or Treat
Trunk
or Treat, was your typical get a bowl of chilli visit for a little while and then go around and get some candy or in my case give out the candy. Cody all the sudden felt sick and fell asleep in the car..poor little guy!
Elena and Dad went around Trunk or Treating and our trunk was so lame and boring, because I couldn't find my bean bags ANYWHERE that go with my Halloween beanbag toss that I use every year. Oh well, the kids really only want the candy anyways...not some fun/or not so fun beanbag toss.
Elena sure had fun with her friends, I wish Cody felt better so he could have run around more with his. But the good news is rested over the weekend and felt great for Halloween Day and Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment