

Elena was long over due for a friend birthday party. I was planning on doing a party for her last year, but we had just put in our pool and we were scrimping every cent we had to pay off our high interest loan...and since we had just moved here, she was kind of lacking in the friend department,

so we skipped it. This year she has lots of little friends and we are not quite as tight on money. I was trilled when party time came around. I know that when you have a big group of kids...simple is the way to go. The more simple, the better things are going to be. So it was an easy move to go with a Kindermusik

birthday party. I taught Kindermusik for 4 1/2 years, so it was a cinch to pull together. I can have these little ones eating out of the palm of my hand for a good 45 min. We did punching balloons, sand blocks, rhythm sticks, scarves, bells, other various instruments, and even made our own tambourines.

I LOVED seeing Elena's smiling face. You can see there's not a doubt in her mind of how wonderful and how loved she really is. After dealing with the Barbie Cake I needed simple for this party...I opted for some homemade cupcakes (rainbow in the middle per Elena's request)

and a scoop of ice cream. And then present time came

and it was pure pandemonium and happiness all wrapped up together. (I am annoyed at blogger because they have changed the way they have you put pictures in...kind of easier and yet a lot harder for me to arrange them how I used to. I may need to change my normal formant.) Any ways it was a wonderful party for a wonderful little girl!!! We Love You Elena!!! I have hopefully attached a video to this post so check it out!
 |
| Parachute | |
 |
| Making a Tambourine |
|
 |
| Scarves | |
No comments:
Post a Comment