Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm Back!!! (for realzzyzz this time.)

We finally have Internet again, so now I can blog on the same computer that we load our pictures on. As you can imagine I have some catching up to do. So for starters here are a few random things we have been doing over the past few months that don't really need a post of their own.

We have had lots of sleep overs with cousins








Elena’s Crazy Rash (which got worse before it got better)








Making Freezer Jam (this makes me sound so domestic, but it is so easy.) If you have never tried it, then go buy a box of Pectin and follow the recipe, SO EASY!!!!





I turned 31!


For some reason I thought I was turning 32, so it was a nice surprise when I realized I was only 31! I also had to do without my cake by Lisa Hatch. So I requested the Chocolate Costco cake. It was a yummy alternative.



Went to the Aquarium with my sister Vera. Cody loves the ocean life, whenever we go to the library, he wants to check out books about sharks and whales. Cody would love to be a scuba diver when he gets older.











A conglomeration of fruit snacks, created by a boy who snuck out of his bed.







Some yard work (new fence, lots of rock and plenty of dirty bums from sliding down the rocks.)









Fruit Loop Necklace












Funny Elena






4 comments:

  1. So glad you are alive. I was going to call this week and see if everything has been OK. Glad to see you are back to blogging. We need to get a group together and play. It seems like forever since we have seen you! Love all the pics. So glad you have the fence already. That will be nice for the kids. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great sampler! I swear it is getting harder and harder to remember age as we get older! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray, Lori is back. Cute pictures. Poor Elena with her rash, so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your back. Looks like you are doing well. Keep the posts coming.

    ReplyDelete