Last night we had the 5th Grade Band Concert in which Cody plays the trumpet. He has been playing for a whopping 3 months and I was quite impressed with this short and to the point band concert...which is exactly how a 5th grade band concert should be.
We were super disappointed that Matt wouldn't be able to make it as he had a work party that he HAD to be to...seeing he is the boss and all. However, during the day he was able to pull a few strings and get the whole dinner moved up and surprised us by showing up. Cody's face was priceless when he saw him there.
We didn't have the best shot of Cody, but there was this tiny little opening that I could see he little face, so I was thrilled.
Of course..."That deserves ice cream" was in order and we hit up the Ice Burg!!! So fun to see our kids grow and develop their talents and wonderful traits. We have AMAZING KIDS!!!!






How great that Matt could make it! We loved getting the picture in a text from him. Cody looks great playing the trumpet!
ReplyDelete