3 months ago
Saturday, June 16, 2012
The Peanut Butter Spoon That Keeps On Giving
This
everlasting peanut butter spoon puts the GOBSTOPPER to shame. This was the first day of summer break and I laughed when I saw Cody had helped himself to a GIANT
peanut butter spoon. Seriously, by the time I had taken a picture, he had eaten a ton already. After putting quite a dent in that sucker
, Cody decided to set it on the kitchen table and there it sat....that is a normal cereal spoon sitting next to it. I finally stuck it in a zip-lock bag so he could come back to it later! I know kind of a random post, but it is one of those many things I would have forgotten, if I had not snapped a picture of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Nothing like starting off the summer with a good book, pajamas, and a peanut butter spoon! - Rhonda
ReplyDelete