3 months ago
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
San Diego Temple
We
went down to breakfast all dresse
d up to go to the temple. They had this big fancy table in their dinning area and that is where the kids wanted to sit. They looked so cute all dressed up in the
ir fan
cy clothes sitting at
this big huge
table. We then went to th
e the temple, where our friends had some family there who watch our kids for us. We had never been in the San Diego Temple before. As you can see it is amazingly beautiful and the inside is no different. They have atriums with flowers and palms and as always everything was appointed beautifully.
We had some time to kill while we were waiting for the bride and groom to come out, so we had some fun with the kids. I love the picture of the kids wrestling with Matt. Again, too many pictures to choose just a one to showcase. And as a side note, I think Cody needs a new tie. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I absolutely love the picture of your kids with their arms around each other. That is priceless!
ReplyDeleteOh, I see there is more than one. I meant the one where they are facing the temple :)
ReplyDelete